Sticker Poster - Street Art
Contains: 1 poster (1 m x 60 cm) + 1600 stickers
All ages from 7 years old
Image by Lili Scratchy
Immerse yourself in a joyful and facetious universe, with multiple zany characters. On the large, partially colored poster, the child sticks the creative stickers in various colors following the numbers indicated. Little by little, the decor appears, as if by magic! The stickers are stuck next to each other, like a giant mosaic in stickers, or a giant coloring in stickers. - Once the sticker activity is over, this educational game turns into a beautiful poster to decorate a children's room.
It's easy, it doesn't stain. And the children have fun without the help of adults for hours with the creative stickers!
This creative sticker activity cleverly occupies the children, far from the screens.
- They can play together, thanks to the giant poster (100 x 60 cm) and the very large number of stickers (more than 1600).
- This educational game promotes concentration and calmness for a long time (parents love it :-)
- These creative stickers train children's fine motor skills.
- This educational game develops artistic sensitivity, as the poster is created by a renowned illustrator.
- This sticker activity enhances the value of the child because the result is really impressive.
- Manual activity is easy, even for children who are not very manual.
- Duration of the creative activity: on average 3 sessions of 60 minutes for a child playing alone (very variable from one child to another).
- This activity looks a bit like a puzzle in stickers or a giant coloring in stickers.
- Discover here the artist Lili Scratchy who illustrated the poster.
In an ecological concern, this educational game is not made in Asia, but in the European Union (Poland).
- We have opted for flat packaging to reduce the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport) as much as possible.
- We have entrusted the manufacturing follow-up to the French office Leporello, signatory of the Responsible Supplier Relations Charter.
- The stickers are semi-repositionable, so that they can be replaced once or twice in case of error. Just like a puzzle, you have the right to make a mistake!
- All our creative hobbies for children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
- Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.