Panorama - ABC Letters
Contains: 1 poster (140 x 25 cm) + 750 stickers
From 3 years old
Design: Ingela P Arrhenius
Ratatam! Let the party begin! The child unfolds the poster and sticks the geometric stickers on the big circus decoration following the colors indicated. The animals and characters emblematic of the circus will appear. Loyal sir, the indomitable lion, the magician or the brightly colored big top, it's a whole happy world to discover. This activity looks like a giant coloring sticker or a puzzle. Once completed, the large circus sticker poster can be hung on the wall to decorate the room.
It's easy, it doesn't stain. And the children have fun without the help of adults for hours!
These circus stickers cleverly occupy the children, far from the screens.
- As with a giant puzzle or coloring book, you can play with several people. Here, the format is giant (140 x 25 cm) and the stickers are very numerous (more than 750).
- The activity uses visual recognition (colors and shapes).
- Handling the stickers helps concentration and calm for long periods of time (parents love it :-)
- These creative stickers train fine motor skills and application.
- This activity enhances the value of the child because the result is amazing.
- The sticker activity is easy, even for children who are not very manual.
- Once the creative activity is completed, the poster is hung in the room... and there are many stickers left to create freely. It's easier to hang on the wall than a puzzle!
- Discover here the Swedish artist Ingela P Arrhenius who illustrated the poster.
In an ecological concern, this educational game is not made in Asia, but in the European Union (Poland).
- We have opted for flat packaging to minimize the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport).
- We entrusted the French office Leporello, signatory of the Responsible Supplier Relations Charter, with the follow-up of the manufacturing process.
- The stickers are semi-repositionable, so that they can be replaced once or twice in case of error. Just like a puzzle, you have the right to make a mistake!
- All our creative hobbies for children are in accordance with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
- Concept exclusif : Poppik. Conception : Delphine Badreddine et Françoise Baglin.
ADVISE FOR USE :
The large panorama is folded like an accordion. It can be used in two ways:
- Unfold it completely, place it on the floor, on a large table or hang it on the wall. You can then complete the panorama with the stickers, alone or with several people.
- Another possibility: do not unfold the panorama completely, but turn the pages like a book. In this case, the child plays alone and sticks the stickers one page after the other. You can take the activity with you when you travel, to play on the train or in the plane.
- The packet contains a very large number of stickers: we advise to do the activity in several sessions.
- The panorama and the sticker sheets can be easily stored in the pocket.
- This activity is ideal to occupy a small group of children during a birthday party or an afternoon game (easy to set up, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, does not stain, adult help is not necessary). Even more fun than a puzzle!
Once the large panorama is finished, it is intended to decorate the house.
- Put it as an accordion on a table, it turns into a game setting. Your child can play with its figurines, and invent a whole imaginary world.
- Hang the poster on the wall, in a corridor, above a desk.
- You can also cut the panorama into several scenes and frame them.
Visit our blog to find out how to give a second life to your Poppik, and how to prolong the activity.
LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
This large image was created by the illustrator Ingela P Arrhenius, with the complicity of Marcel et Joachim Editions (a Parisian publishing house that creates timeless and very decorative books). This panorama is particularly suitable for younger people because the forms are uncluttered, the elements clearly separated from each other. The 7 "pages" of this accordion can even be cut out to form a collection of 7 beautiful paintings. A mother's sticker activity that children will love!