Discovery - Flags
Contains: 1 poster (1 m x 68 cm) + 200 stickers
All ages from 7 years old
Design : Léa Fabre
Here is a very nice map of the world of flags, to be completed with repositionable stickers. The child sticks about 200 stickers on the poster, following the numbers indicated. The child memorizes the name of each country, its capital, its flag and its geographical location. A beautiful poster for children, to learn while having fun.
Poppik offers beautiful educational posters for children, to be completed with repositionable stickers and displayed on the walls.
- This planisphere for children must be completed with the stickers of the 197 flags of the world. On the poster, the names of the countries are in English; a notice with the French translation is provided in the pocket.
- This world map of flags develops curiosity and knowledge on a subject that children are passionate about. It is by manipulating that children learn!
- Children can play together and help each other, thanks to the giant format (100 x 68 cm) and the large number of repositionable stickers.
- The activity is easy, even for those who are not very manual.
- This creative sticker activity enhances the child's value because he or she creates a large monumental poster.
- This poster in stickers develops children's artistic sensibility, as it is created by a renowned illustrator: Léa Fabre.
- Once the children's poster is finished, it can be framed or fixed directly on the wall. Wow! The result is amazing!
- Duration of the game: on average 30 minutes for a child alone (very variable from one child to another).
Our educational posters for children are not made in Asia! In an ecological concern, this activity in stickers is made in the European Union (Spain).
- We designed a flat packaging to minimize the ecological footprint of this educational game.
- These stickers for children are repositionable, so that they can be replaced as much as necessary on the poster.
- All our posters for children are in conformity with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free. PEFC certified paper: from sustainably managed forests.
- Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
ADVISE FOR USE:
Unfold the children's poster and place it on a large table or on the floor. To ensure that the folds of the poster fade away as much as possible, we recommend unfolding the poster and marking each fold "upside down".