Baby - River
Contains: 6 decors (18 x 18 cm) + 96 stickers (3 plates)
Repositionable and easy-to-grab stickers
From 2 years old
Illustrations : Chloé du Colombier
Fish, frogs, ducks, cranes, dragonflies: a whole world to discover! This activity in stickers has been designed for young children from 2 years old. On the 6 cards, stick the stickers on the dotted locations following the colors. Little by little, the pictures get colored! Once finished, the cards form a nice collection of small assorted pictures to give as gifts or to frame to decorate the room.
A very easy activity that will please little hands.
This educational game from 2 years old is a first manual activity for toddlers:
- It does not stain.
- - It exercises fine motor skills and encourages the child to apply himself.
- - The stickers are very easy to remove from the board.
- - These repositionable stickers can be stuck and unstuck endlessly.
- - This sticker activity encourages the child to observe the details in the picture and the colors, to recognize and name each element.
- We recommend doing this activity with the help of an adult, when the child is still too young to do it alone.
- - The kit can be carried easily to keep busy on a trip, in a restaurant...
- - The activity is easy to store in the pocket.
- - Learn more about the illustrator, Chloé du Colombier.